REME HALO and HALO Zero Air Purifiers
REME HALO® air purifiers can be installed in any heating and air conditioning system to improve the air quality in your home. Through RGF’s aGHP-Cell technology the REME HALO purifiers create low level, airborne gaseous hydrogen peroxide (aGHP) throughout the conditioned space to reducing bacteria, viruses, odors, mold, allergens and dust.
The REME HALO® and REME HALO® Zero use active cleaning technology that directly targets pollutants. Every time a hydrogen peroxide molecule comes into contact with bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and odors it quickly breaks them down, reducing air quality contaminants at the source. The system positively charges all the dust, dander, pollen, and allergens in the air, causing them to clump together. The increase in size will make your existing filter equipment more efficient at capturing these airborne particles.
Why this matters:
The indoor air quality in your home or office can be five times more polluted than the outdoor air, primarily because indoor air is not properly sanitized. There are added contaminants that are simply not filtered out of the air or removed from surfaces, but instead accumulate again over time. Bacteria, viruses, mold spores, and other toxins are too small to be stopped by traditional air filters, and some even pass through HEPA filters.
Since up to 90% of your time is spent indoors, it’s important to consider the impact these pollutants can have on your health. With a REME-HALO® purifier installed, you will notice a difference in the quality and freshness of the air you breathe.
REME HALO purifier meets California ozone emission limits and the REME HALO Zero is verified zero ozone to the UL 2998.
Product FeaturesApplicationsIndependent TestingProduct BrochuresVideo
- One of the least expensive components of an air conditioning system, yet can have one of the biggest impacts on your air quality
- Active technology reduces viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors right at the source
- Can be installed in any central air conditioning system in homes or small offices
- Reduces odors from mold, pets, and old home smells
- REME HALO Zero – Verified Zero Ozone by Intertek to UL 2998 standard
- 5-year warranty on the device and 2-year warranty on the cell.
The REME HALO® and REME HALO® Zero can be installed in any existing central air conditioning system, but is primarily used in 2-6 ton air handlers in homes or offices.
- Reduce Odors – If you have a room that smells like mold, but no matter what you do, it does not seem to solve the problem. Or you have a smelly pet – The REME HALO system is designed to reduce those odors.
- Spread of viruses and bacteria – Keep the people you care about from getting sick by improving the air quality in your homes. The multi-faceted approach of REME HALO® and REME HALO® Zero help reduce the spread of pathogens in the air and on surfaces in your home or office.
- Toxins and Pollutants – With the multitude of pollutants that can spread throughout your indoor air, you need an active process to reduce them. REME HALO® and REME HALO® Zero are designed to actively reduce these pollutants in the air we breath.
- Home Application – Utilizing the REME HALO® and REME HALO® Zero any home with a central air conditioning system can make a difference in air quality within minutes. You will notice the difference in air quality immediately, which will improve the quality of life in your home.
- Office Application – There have been many studies done that directly link indoor air quality to the satisfaction and productivity of your employees. Not to mention the reduction in sick time and the noticeable difference your customers will feel when they walk into your office. Bryant can customize solutions for larger commercial HVAC systems and spaces.